Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ARRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

As mentioned earlier; I've thought about starting a new blog just to say it how it REALLY is! I think I'm going to call it, "HAR DON: The Male Perspective". Although, after getting a water bottle thrown at me a little over an hour a ago after making what, at the time, was the obvious "male" thing to say, I'm not sure Aimee would agree. But I'm right-I'm the King! I have the official Ukrainian Scepter from Kiev to prove it; thanks to our exchange student, Sofiya. Scepter=King............right...............that's right. Maybe some day I'll blog about all the various food items I've had on my head at one point or another. Anya and I had a real, "heart-to-heart" tonight about acting 16 and not 5. She really struggles with that. Orphanage rearing really doesn't allow a child to mature as they should. She's paranoid to make a decision-that'll change. Oh, and Felix: the $969.oo/month award my "ex" received is also, not enough. The family courts are an absolute joke. Judges and Magistrates have almost no ability to exercise common sense, justice, fairness or any other sound judgement, especially in the family courts, and this stems from the same government that wants to run our health care-YIKES! If you really want to feel the "pain" of government involvement, take the frustration and annoyance you experience at the local DMV or other government run entity or program and transfer that to waiting in a doctor's office when you feel like hell or need care right now-some things are so obvious I cannot tolerate people who hide stupid, irrational, self-serving positions or opinions under a glaze of whats best for those less fortunate, like people who won't work because they're too busy making love to their "X-BOX" all day long, etc...I've actually seen my "ex" scare away fire breathing dragons. Anya made the "C" volleyball team at her school. Totally cool. The last time she really played volleyball I think the ball exploded on the concrete play ground at the orphanage in Mariupol, next thing we knew, Russia invaded Georgia and S. Ossettia! :) Could Bill Maher be any more of an idiot? He's exactly the "...mocker.." described throughout Proverbs. By the way; that's a book in the Bible. For those Christians who don't really have a clue that God meant it when He said we should read it every day but, "Ohhhh, I just can't find the time..." (shut the hell up!!!), it's near the middle of the Bible, not far from I & II Opinions and I, II & III Excuses. I deliver packages for "THEE" largest delivery company in the world: for those of you too lazy to use your signal-KNOCK IT OFF! Put the phone down, get the XXXLarge Slurpee out of your face and the stupid dog off your lap and drive like yours or someone else's life depended on it, because it does. And is it just me or should mini-vans come with a life-time supply of Prozac? Later...

5 comments:

Kari said...

Can you come have a heart to heart with Ashley now about acting her age. We were just saying how much Anya has toned down, and we need to start getting on Ashley more about her loud, childish behavior.

Heidi and Felix said...

Kari,

We're having the same troubles, 13=3 last week. I heard Heidi tell you about the all evening crying-fest Nadia put on the other night. We couldn't hear ourselves talk downstairs.

Perhaps we could form a regressing teenage girl support group. I'm sure Eilleen would join, too!

Gripe on, Brother Matt!

Anonymous said...

Well Matt, welcome back, it is always interesting to hear what you have to say. I am going to light you up by switching in PC mode (as I know how much you like it) and agree that your wife is certainly enchanting. I think we have all been blessed with wives who tolerate and love us and equally blessed to have jettisoned the ones who didn't.

RP

Natasha said...

Glad you're back, Matt - I enjoy reading your blogs. Nothing better than saying like it is, brother - I love it!
The drama and acting like they're 3-5 seems to be common with all of our girls. Hang in there!

Twyla, John, Duncan, Mari, and Misha said...

Dear Garretts and Sofiya,

Hey, I drive a mini-van and I don't need Prozac! This from a soon to be "Soccer Mom" - Misha was accepted into the program but there is currently no room for Mari (they will work on it next week)!

We've seen tremendous changes in Anya for the better. The "snapshots" that we get are a month apart and we really see progress and a much different girl. The impact that you both are having on her, as well as the girls' impact, is showing!

Hugs to all,
T&J

PS - Matt, Duncan is turning in his application for Young Ameritowne to be a package delivery person wearing brown (sound familiar)! As I was telling Mom, Duncan piped in and said, "But I don't get to really drive a truck". I know he is bummed - but the rest of us are thankful for the little things!